Paycheck Protection Program
Borrower Information Sheet for the Paycheck Protection Program can be found HERE
If you are a small business, sole proprietor, non-profit or church, Apply Today and confirm eligibility for your funds. 1st State Bank is here to support you from start to finish.
After you complete the application, please print, scan and email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or drop off at any branch location.
In addition to the Application you complete, 1st State Bank will be required to verify or obtain the following information:
- Your business was in operation as of February 15, 2020.
- Your business had employees as of February 15, 2020, for which you can verify paid salaries and payroll taxes via copies of IRS Forms 941, 1099, 1096, 944, W-3, or similar evidence.
- The dollar amount of your loan will be based on the requirements in the Borrower Information Sheet.
- Small Businesses and Sole Proprietorships can apply beginning April 3, 2020.
- Independent Contractors and Self Employed individuals can apply beginning April 10, 2020.
Subject to credit approval and program guidelines. SBA loans are subject to SBA eligibility guidelines. Certain restrictions apply to refinancing options and are subject to program terms. Refinances of existing SBA loans are excluded.
Financing maximums and terms are determined by borrower qualifications and use of funds. 1st State Bank and its representatives do not provide tax advice. Consult an advisor regarding a particular financial situation.